Preparation time: 20 minutes
Difficulty level: Easy
- 1 cup Goody creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup pure honey
- 2 cups powder milk
- ½1 cups corn flakes, crushed
- Cling film
Servings: 29 people
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, honey and powder milk. You will get a thick batter.
- Shape into walnut size balls. Roll in corn flakes. Place on cling film covered plate. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Don’t refrigerate more than required time to avoid dryness.
- You can replace Goody creamy peanut butter with chunky.
- You can add chopped nuts to corn flakes, or roll in icing sugar.